Monday, September 23, 2013

Weekend Update

  Happy Monday Y'all!

Weekend as always is too short. Saturday I got to play in the Kitchen and it came out pretty good. I made Chicken Rollatini with Spinach alla Parmigiana and it was YUMMY. Dear old Dad confirmed it, and he is the first person to tell me when I cook something that isn't all that good, ha. I also made so cakepops and even though my chocolate coverings needs some work, it was pretty scrumptious. I had one this morning and it was still so fresh. 
Sunday I had yet another Bridal Show and had the best time. I always have fun at those, especially when it comes to seeing other vendors I haven't in a while and catching up! 
And finally after work I got to see the BFF, we had dinner and wine at rosebud in Virginia Highlands. That restaurant is so cute and their turkey burger was amazing.



You can clearly tell I had way too much fun at the photo booth! TapSnap is a cool photo booth where you can add stuff into your pictures, if you see thr second one, we added borders, and a few other characters into our picture. SO neat! 

  
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment