1. What is your dream job?I am doing it now. I work in the Hospitality industry. I do mostly sales, but it still ties in with my love for event planning and weddings!
2. If you had just won the lottery and didn't need to work for money, what would you do with your time? Travel, no doubt.
3. What piece of career advice would you give to someone just starting out in your field?Go for it. Don't be afraid to keep trying and pushing.
4. What would be your ideal “just for fun” job? Um can i be one of those people who gets to travel and tryout new restaurants?
5. What was your first “real” job? Worked as a waitress,bev cart girl, bartender at a country club.
Happy Sunday. The Eagles won yesterday, so now it's time to Falcons to do the same!