Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Me in A Nutshell!

Hey Y'all! So for a while I have been toying around with the idea of starting up my own blog! This blog will be a way for me to express my self and and will be a great way for me to document things that are going on in my life. So here it goes:


Hi, I'm Lidija! 



My birthday is July 26th. I am a Summer Baby which probably explains my love for the beach! 




I just graduated from Georgia Southern University. Where I majored in Tourism & Hospitality. 



I live for Football & Baseball season!



I like to play golf. I'm not good, but I still love going out there! 

I find in humor in almost everything and most people don't get my humor but i'm totally ok with that!


Call me a bookworm, but I like to read, a lot! 


I recently discovered I love being outside!




I am such a foodie! One of my favorite things to do around Atlanta is trying out new restaurants. 


I am OBSESSED with weddings and party planning! So, of course my whole future is planned out on Pinterest! 

Friends & Family mean everything to me! 













My Bestie is also a blogger! Follow her: http://catoura.blogspot.com



And there you have it. Me in a Nutshell! Can I just say how addicted I've become with just one post! I will probably blog again within a day or so!

XO LA

No comments:

Post a Comment