Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Life in The Real World

Hey Y'all!
So I mentioned last week that I finally got a job! And it's my dream job! I am literally beyond blessed to have been offered a job within the field that I wanted days within my internship ending.
So what do I do exactly? I am a Sales Coordinator for a Hilton Brand Hotel! My job is to keep track of all the bridal and corporate business we get, and can I just say that we get A LOT!
This past week I have done nothing but learn about the hotel brand and there is a ton to learn.  Can we say info overload?
so far, I love everything about my job! The people I work with are great, the guests are wonderful, I get to dress up everyday, and my office is pretty sweet. I mean those are the perks that every girl wants in a dream job! Right?!
I really cannot express how grateful I am for this opportunity and to know that everyday when I go into work  I am reminded that I know I made the right decision and cannot wait to see where it leads me.

Here is my desk! (Still working on decorating it) :) 

XO LA 

No comments:

Post a Comment