Saturday was pretty much the best day in college football history! Why you ask? My very own alma mater who is currently an FCS school beat the Florida Gators in Gainesville last night.
When I tell a lot of people where I went to school majority who don't live in GA don't really know anything about my school, but let me tell you after Saturday they know now. Twitter was blowing up over the weekend. It was awesome. Even 2chainz have us a shoutout. Holla!
Now I just need to get through these next 3 days of work. Happy Monday!
Happy Monday! Sorry for being MIA right before the holiday season hits work tends to get super busy!
The weekend consisted of attending the couples shower Francesca and Catherine threw for Ashley and Eric. Bar and grill themed.Will post all the pictures later this week. We had the best time and it was great having everyone together.
Sunday night we hit up Farm Burger in Decatur. Oh my goodness y'all that place is pure heaven! I indulged in pimento cheese fries and a chicken burger covered in Gouda cheese. I was done! And of course I had to end it with the best milkshake I've ever had, it was a simple chocolate shake but I have never tasted anything so good!
I will try to step my blogging game back up. Hope y'all have a good week!
Today I am linking up for The Thankful Project with Chasing Happy!
I have always been a firm believer that all your experiences mold you into the person you were meant to be. What always stuck out to me when things happen is my parents telling me "We told you not to do that or to to it this way because we've been there." And you know what my response to that is? I NEED to do this my way in order to learn from it and grow.I have countless of stories of these examples of how things could have been avoided if I listened to them and did it their way, but like I said I needed to do it on my own and figure out what works for me and what doesn't. I don't have one particular experience to write about just because there are so many, and they will all come back to this inn order to move forward you have to experience things first and then move forward with it and use what you learned from it.
So Thank you mom and dad for letting me experience the good and the bad on my own and figuring it out on the way.
Oh my I cannot believe it is the 1st of November. which leads me straight to my number one:
1. HELLO Holiday Season.
2. Starbucks is bringing out their HOLIDAY favorites. After this post I am on my way to get a Caramel Brulee latte. YUM.
3. I am obsessed with all of my infinity scarves. of course, Fall down here in the south sometimes most of the time consists of warm weather so I really have to wait till like November/ December to wear them!
4. Lately I've been having problems with my hair not wanting to style the right way and frizz. My stylist recommended this: It's A 10 Miracle Leave In Product and oh my goodness it's amazing. It's 10 things in one:
1. Repairs dry damaged hair. 2. Adds shine. 3. Smoothes and controls frizz. 4. Seas and protects hair color. 5. Detangles. 6. Prevents split ends. 7. Stops hair breakage. 8. Creates silkiness. 9. Enhances natural body. 10. Flat iron spray and thermal protector. I LOVE it. It is literally the only product I will put in my hair now.
5. And finally, right after work this I am heading down to Griffin for a relaxing weekend with these two.