Sunday, November 3, 2013

Sunday Social

1. What is currently on your wish list?
   

2. Share a new iPhone, droid, iPad app that you have recently discovered that we all need.
a beautiful mess. It is amazing. You can add text to your instagram pictures. 
3. What is a new fall tv show that you have added to your dvr?
The Mindy Project and New Girl! 
4. Share your social media links so we can follow you. (Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, etc) Tell us which is your favorite and why.
I really love all them. Instagram might be winning by a little bit though. 
5. What is a tv show, movie, or song that you could watch or listen to over and over and never get tired of?
I could watch Remember The Titans all day every day and not get sick of it. Same goes for Friends. 


Hope you all had a good weekend!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. I love Remember the Titans! I have such a soft spot for Football movies! Friends is one of my all time favourite shows too, it doesn't matter how many times I've watched an episode it still makes me laugh!

    ReplyDelete