Monday, November 4, 2013

THE THANKFUL PROJECT DAY 4: An Experience

Happy Monday! 
Today I am linking up for The Thankful Project with Chasing Happy

I have always been a firm believer that all your experiences mold you into the person you were meant to be. What always stuck out to me when things happen is my parents telling me "We told you not to do that or to to it this way because we've been there." And you know what my response to that is? I NEED to do this my way in order to learn from it and grow.I have countless of stories of these examples of how things could have been avoided if I listened to them and did it their way, but like I said I needed to do it on my own and figure out what works for me and what doesn't. I don't have one particular experience to write about  just because there are so many, and they will all come back to this inn order to move forward you have to experience things first and then move forward with it and use what you learned from it.
So Thank you mom and dad for letting me experience the good and the bad on my own and figuring it out on the way.


post signature

1 comment:

  1. I agree! I have always felt the same way. Experiences mold us to the people we are now. Whether it may be good or bad, we pick up something from it along the way, and that's what matters.

    ReplyDelete