Friday, November 8, 2013

Five on Friday Holiday Coffee Edition

So It is no secret I am an avid coffee lover. I live off it. Instead of writing about five things I'm digging this week I am going to give my five favorite holiday coffee drinks.

1. Will always be a PSL, hands down. 

2. As soon as November 1st rolls around I do take a break and get my first Caramel Brulee coffee of the year. That thing has the perfect amount of caramel in it. 


3.   So this morning I hit up DD on my way to work and this them advertising a red velvet hot latte. Oh my goodness y'all, it is so good! Anything with Red Velvet in it is a yes for me.
4. Every now and then I get a random craving for a Gingerbreak latte from SB. I was totally skeptical at first but it is actually really good. 


5.  And finally you can make any drink more Merry by adding some of this goodness into it. 





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment