Saturday, May 4, 2013

Officially Done!

So yesterday was my last day of my internship! Since I am new to the blogging world and people still  don't know too much about me let me tell you a little bit more about me!
In high school I wanted to major is psychology and be a behavior analysts. (I watched way too many  episodes of criminal minds).  In high school I also worked at a country club where I did everything from being the bev cart girl on the golf course to working weddings. Weddings were my favorite thing to work. I literally couldn't wait to go into work on the days that I knew we had a wedding. It wasn't until my second year in college where I realized I wanted to get into event planning because I knew I was good at it and I had such a passion for it. So after changing my major four times I settled on hospitality and tourism.

Fast forward to January of this year where I started my internship at a country club in the Johns Creek area. I followed my old boss to her new job and ended up at The Standard Club. Over the last sixteen weeks I have learned SO much! I will forever be grateful for everyone in my life who has helped me get to where I am now. And to put it in perspective for me that I am in the right field going to do what I love. These past two weeks I have also gone on countless interviews trying to figure out my next move. Fingers crossed that I get these two jobs that I think would be a perfect fit for me. I won't say anything just yet, just so I don't jinx myself. Ha.

I am officially no longer a college student. I thought graduating in December that I would feel like an adult, but to be honest I still kind of dont. Maybe it will hit me sometime soon or maybe it will never hit me, all I know is I'm enjoying the ride and seeing what's next for me.



XO LA

No comments:

Post a Comment