Thursday, May 23, 2013

Suit Yourself

Hey Y'all!
So those of you who are in the Atlanta area MUST know about The Bert Show. I listen to them religiously every morning. They are SO funny and keep me entertained every morning on my drive to work.
Yesterday they had a segment talking about summer and the number one way girls can get into a bikini? The secret is OWNING it. That's right, own it and #suityourself. Don't be afraid to show what you got, embrace it!
I loved this segment and shortly after i got on instagram and #suityourself was totally trending on instragram with women with all shapes and sizes owning what they got and they all looked great. If you want to participate just get on IG or twitter of yourself in a bathing suit and hashtag suityourself. So here I am suiting myself and supporting and embracing this movement!


XO LA 

No comments:

Post a Comment