Tuesday, September 10, 2013

a moment of clarity

Linking up for another day of Blogtember!  

Describe a distinct moment when your life took a turn.



 I would definitely say it would have to be when I really figured out what I wanted to do with my life after college. for those who don't know, I have changed my major 5 times throughout college before deciding on recreation and tourism. At the time, I was a PR major sitting in my event planning class thinking how much this class was the only class I enjoyed going to and it wasn't even in my major. I dreaded going to all my PR classes, they were the worst. So literally two weeks before the end of my sophomore year in college I went to go see my professor who taught my event planning class and wanted to know what it would take for me to switch over. No hesitation what so ever. And just like that, I did. I knew this was the right choice because never had I made such a drastic decision in my life where it came so naturally and didn't have to think twice about it. I know so many people who struggle with that and even many more who graduate college one degree and don't do anything remotely similar to their degree. I feel so blessed that I not only finished with a Degree I am proud of, but get to enjoy what i learned and put it to use everyday.







post signature

3 comments:

  1. I always love hearing about people finding things they love to do for work! It's so rare now for people to actually love what they do! Love the image too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! İf you are doing the job you like, you got the key to happiness :)
    Have a great weekend, Lidija!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I just wanted to stop by and say thank you for linking up with the Lets Be Friends Blog Hop Friday! (0:
    Love and Blessings,
    Lacy

    www.chosentheblog.com

    ReplyDelete