Monday, September 30, 2013

Love my Alma Mater: Proposal at Paulson

Ugh Mondays are the worst. I don't know about y'all but I am ready for a vacation, ha!


This weekend the only damage that was done was to my wallet. I spent way too much money!
On Sunday me and Catherine brunched it up at Mimi's Cafe by the Mall of GA area and ogh my gah, the over one hour wait was so worth it. Their food was DELISH!

 Y'all say Hi to my new favorite cup. I made the decision that I only wanted Taco Mac Friday night for the sole purpose of getting a Falcons Collectors Cup. Hey Matty Ice!

Ans finally this is the sweetest thing. At Georgia Southern's home game Saturday ( which we WON by the way) the director of athletics marketing proposed to his girlfriend, HOW FREAKING SWEET! I wasn't there but heard about it and was smitten! So freaking cute!

 


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment