Friday, September 20, 2013

Frive on Friday

Happy Friday Y'all! 
Here is why I am lovin this week! 


 I've had this Hummus almost all week. So freaking good!

 Sinful Colors Fall collection is one of my favorites! I've been rocking these two colors for a few weeks now.

The Mindy Porject is back. Want to see how much I love her show, click here!


Baby Shower planning has been in full effect with the shower being less than a month of away for my sweet sweet goddaughter. 

 

I have been burning this candle ALL week long.





 

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Dropping by from 5 on Friday! I've heard so many great things about The Mindy Project but I won't let myself start watching another show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously think I need that candle! I'm all about fall; fall EVERYTHING but especially fall scents :) by the way, found you from the "Let's be friends" link up! Excited to be following along, come say hi if you get a chance - I really love making new blogging buddies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those really are the perfect fall nailpolish colours!! Love them!

    ReplyDelete