Friday, August 23, 2013

Five on Friday


Happy Friday Y'all!
Linking up for Five on Friday again! 

1. I've been excited all week since I heard that N'sync might be preforming together after 11 years again at the VMA's this Sunday. I am beyond excited and crossing my fingers it's not just a rumor!

2. I have hit the gym everyday this week and last week. Getting back into the swing of things is the hardest part. Finally getting there :)

3. Freebies at work are my favorite. We went to a Expo and got a free shirt and tumbler from some of our top accounts.


4. These past two days the weather has been perfection. As much as I am ready for boots I am hoping to enjoy my last few weekends poolside. 

5. It's Friday! 4 o'clock where are you? As much as I am ready for the weekend, each day I am reminded how much I love my job and the people I work with. :)


 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment