Wednesday, July 17, 2013

You know you're growing up when...




 With my Birthday coming up next week ( the BIG 23) I've realized a few things about myself...like i'm becoming an adult. ( when did this happen?).

I've made a list of things that are making me realize and accept i'm no longer a teen and growing up isn't bad as I expected it to be.

  • My first thought when I get paid isn't to go spend it, but rather how to save money 
  • Going to bed at 9 is totally acceptable some nights( even weekends)
  • Shopping at forever 21 is not on my list anymore ( Hello J. Crew and New york & Co) 
  • I've accepted all the engagements showing up on your newsfeed and I'm actually happy for some of them
  • I judge those girls I used to be when going out 
  • I understand all those underline meanings behind some of my favorite shows like Friends, HA
  • My email is full of coups and I actually take advantage of it 
  • Sometimes my favorite thing to do is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
  • My fridge is now stocked with food ( healthy food at that) and not alcohol 
  • Naps have become one of my favorite things 
  • Eating drunk food past midnight gives me the worst stomach aches in the morning 
  • It's ok to change and become the person you were meant to be. 
Well there's my I'm getting old list and you know what, I don't hate it. And I'm sure as the years pass I will a TON more to add. :)
Happy Hump day Y'all!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment