With my Birthday coming up next week ( the BIG 23) I've realized a few things about myself...like i'm becoming an adult. ( when did this happen?).
I've made a list of things that are making me realize and accept i'm no longer a teen and growing up isn't bad as I expected it to be.
- My first thought when I get paid isn't to go spend it, but rather how to save money
- Going to bed at 9 is totally acceptable some nights
( even weekends)
- Shopping at forever 21 is not on my list anymore ( Hello J. Crew and New york & Co)
- I've accepted all the engagements showing up on your newsfeed and I'm actually
happyfor some of them
- I judge those girls I used to be when going out
- I understand all those underline meanings behind some of my favorite shows like Friends, HA
- My email is full of coups and I actually take advantage of it
- Sometimes my favorite thing to do is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
- My fridge is now stocked with food ( healthy food at that) and not alcohol
- Naps have become one of my favorite things
- Eating drunk food past midnight gives me the worst stomach aches in the morning
- It's ok to change and become the person you were meant to be.
Well there's my I'm getting old list and you know what, I don't hate it. And I'm sure as the years pass I will a TON more to add. :)