Monday, January 20, 2014

Monograms & Mimosas

Hey y'all! I know I'm a terrible blogger. I haven't updated in forever. 😔
Between work and everything else things have been kind of crazy. This past weekend we threw Ashley her monograms and mimosas shower. If you follow me on Instagram you might have already seen a few photos. But here are the rest. 

These amazing cookies are by Debs Delicious Designs here in Atlanta. She is AMAZING! 










My lovely co-host. 

Our sweet Bride to Be!



We had so much fun throwing her this shower. Now we are getting ready for her bachelorette weekend coming up this weekend! I'm ready to knock out this work with and continue the celebrations. 

Happy Monday!
Dateless in Dallas
Linking up with for the first time with Dateless in Dallas & Showered with Design!
post signature

4 comments:

  1. Everything looks amazing and I wish I could enjoy one of those mimosas right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cookies look divine!

    Thanks for linkin' up!

    ReplyDelete