Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Atlantarctica

Well looks like Atlanta finally got some snow y'all. It started snowing yesterday about lunch time and started sticking right away luckily my job sent us home right away. What usually is just a 20 minute drive for me turned into an hour and a half. But I can't even complain y'all there are people who are still stuck on the roads and had to spend the night on the roads. Our government declared Georgia in a state of emergency. Praying for those people who were stranded to get home safe. I'm still home today since everything is frozen and I cannot complain about my snowday. But everyone else please stay safe if you are experiencing this ice storm as well. 
Right when it started at work. 












The Hump Day Blog Hop

post signature







4 comments:

  1. I am so glad I didnt have to get out in it with my mini. My hubs works in union city & it took him over 2 hours to get home last night! "/ I am hoping it all melts soon, I have to work in the morning lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl my boss was walking by as I started to read your blog post and I had to tell him about "ATLANTartica" so damn funny. Our clients are in Atlanta and they had to miss our conference call this morning because of the weather. I have been looking on the news and it looks like your guys traffic has been absolute madness. We got it babe here in Charlotte, too but I still had to work. I took a taxi, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how crazy this winter is... even FLORIDA got snow!!! What the...?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you you made it home safe!

    ReplyDelete