Friday, January 3, 2014

Five on Friday


Happy New Year Y'all! I still can't believe 2013 has come on and gone. Like seriously, where does the time go? Speaking of time, I can't remember the last time I did a 5 on Friday post so here we go!

1. As mentioned, Sweet Baby Madison was born on New Year's Eve at 2:18am and she couldn't be anymore perfect. I am obsessed with my GodDaughter.



2. With the Holidays being over and Ashley's wedding is less than 3 months away, I've been doing so good with going to the gym and eating better. Fingers crossed it stays that way.

3. Even though the holidays are over, January is Jam packed for me. Birthdays, Bridal Showers, and Ashley's Bachelorette Weekend are all going to take place this month. This might seem weird, but I LOVE being this busy, crazy I know, ha.

4. Has anyone been watching CourtneyLovesDallas? If not, please watch her on Bravo! I am obsessed with her and that show! She even retweeted me on Twitter! HA







5. Finally, I am SO looking forward to this weekend so I can catch up on some sleep! Since Monday I have been all over the place between visiting the hospital and helping the new momma settle in and then work has been crazy busy!




post signature

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      I can't get enough of her! Makes me want one of my own, ha!

      Delete
  2. Such a precious and sweet godmama you are! Congrats!! xx

    ReplyDelete