Friday, January 31, 2014

Five on Friday


It's been forever since I participated in this wonderful weekly linkup, so here I am. 

1. If you read my previous post, or even the news you might have noticed that Atlanta made national news with our Winter Storm. Luckily for me I got an adult snow day out of it and enjoyed every minute of it.
2. Is anyone else kinda ready for Spring? I am, simply because I am so ready to wear spring nail polish again!
3. I am ready to do something different with my hair! I've been looking at different styles and came to this conclusion:                              
I want this color

and this for cut: 

4. I am so so excited that me and the girls are planning on going to see Britney in Vegas in August! WHAT WHAT?!?!? I cannot wait to start planning this trip. We haven't made any concrete plans yet, but we will be seeing Brit this summer. HOLLA.
5. Also, today Madison turns 1 month old! And you know what else is today? It's the Chinese New Year and having Madison turn a month old on this date means a ton of good luck in Asian culture and that means we are celebrating!

this picture was done by the Amazing Surita from  Surita V Photography! You can check out her website and whole photo shoot on Madison HERE



post signature

4 comments:

  1. I say do your nails in "funny face"! That is a beautiful color! Also, the cut on Carrie looks fantastic, go for it! Have you made the appointment yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from the link-up! Boy do I love Essie and all those colors! FUnny face and Lovie Dovie are my favorites! How sweet are those photos!
    XO, Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh the Essie! I have one of those, but you just convinced me I need each and every one of them. Spring nail polish colors are the BEST.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sooooo sooo sooo ready for Spring!!!!!

    ReplyDelete