Sunday, June 9, 2013

Sunday Social :)





Sunday Social

How did you come up with your blog name?
I wanted a blog to represent me and my life. I feel as if my crazy beautiful life is a mess of beautiful chaos :) 

What is your favorite thing about blogging?
Definitely meeting new people and also having something where I an go back to certain parts of my life that I have written about. 

What is one thing you have discovered because of blogging and now can't live without?
I love reading about bloggers who review beauty products! So many new things I've discovered. 

Facebook or Twitter? and why?
Twitter. Facebook is getting a little old :/ 

If one celeb read your blog who would you want it to be?
Hmm that's a tough one! I honestly don't know 

What is something you want people to know about your blog?
I want someone to read what I have to say and get it! It might not make sense but I want my readers to get what I'm saying and be able to relate! 


There ya go, hope y'all had a good weekend 

XO LA

No comments:

Post a Comment