Friday, June 7, 2013

Real World Struggles

Hey y'all!

So I mentioned before that I just started my new job and have I mentioned how much I love it. today I got paid (holla), but to my disappointment I forgot all about taxes!

Finally getting my first big girl job I didn't realize how much they would tax me. And can I just say this is one of those times where being an adult in the real world kind of sucks. Can't I go back to my college days where I worked at the school store and got taxed like a dollar or two?! Ha!
Now more than ever when I see people using their food stamps but they have a nicer phone than me I will be hella pissed.
Just sayin'

There really was no point to this post I just wanted to rant about my first real world being an adult struggle.

Y'all enjoy your weekend :)


XO LA

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha, you just wait. You'll find a new rant almost every single day ;)
    But congrats on your new job, your first pay check and loving the job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha oh I'm sure I will. Thanks!
      Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete