Friday, August 29, 2014

Five on Friday

HELLO Friday and a four day weekend! Still getting back into the swing of things, and looking forward to this long weekend. 

1. Britney and Vegas were AMAZING. Still sorting out all the pictures and videos, will definitely have that post up next week. 

2. PSL is back y'all! 

3. Nothing I love more than end of summer when football comes back, oh any maybe my PSL, HA. 


4.speaking of Football, anyone else obsessed with Hard Knocks on HBO? It may or may not have something to do with this season it being about the Falcons.  

5. I have already started putting reorganizing my closet and bringing out all of my Fall attire Even though I should know better that down here summer heat is never too far away. 

Meet At The Barre

post signature

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh - can't wait to hear about the full Britney recap - she's just amazing live!! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I am so jealous that you got to see Britney! She was one of the first concerts I ever saw when I was younger :) Found you through the link-up & I am loving your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't not wait for football season!! I'm so excited PSL is back, I'm picking up one this evening after work. Woohoo! I hope your having a great Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh Brit Brit!!! I hope you told her hi for me!

    I got two PSL's this week! I can't be stopped! It is fall heaven in a cup!

    Yay football!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My SIL just went to Britney and I am sooooo jealous she said it was an amazing show!

    ReplyDelete