Monday, October 21, 2013

Weekend Update



Over the weekend I got to help out with a wedding with Chancey Charm. The wedding took place at this little gem in downtown Atlanta. The Georgia Freight Depot. it's an old building that served as the main freight depot for the Georgia Railroad and was restored into an Events facility. I am IN LOVE with this place y'all! I wasn't able to take too many pics, but this picture alone that i got doesn't do it any justice.

 Anything that has to do with Fall I will be a fan of. We even got festive at work!


Sunday was spent relaxing and watching the Falcons do work. About time we got a win going! 
 


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that place is amazing! I heard yoplait had the new pumpkin pie flavor, i got up and headed straight to the grocery store for my own little stock pile. They're so good! It sounds like you had a great weekend. I hope you've had a great Monday as well.

    ReplyDelete