Thursday, October 10, 2013

My 21st Hotmess of a Birthday

I know I know I am a date late, but when I saw this linkup, I HAD to participate. Because let's face it, who doesn't want to relive their 21st Birthday? Linking up with Juliette for this one!   

So those who know me know that give this girl 2 malibu and pineapples and I am already tipsy, make it 5 and I am passed out. So ofcourse for my 21st birthday everyone gave me a hard time saying I was not going to blackout, I will do what I usualyl do and take the safe route. 

Well being the stubborn person I am, I was determined to prove them all wrong, and I did! 

 First Legal Drink...With the parents, HA Malibu and Pineapple, DUH

 Whattup Firefly and sweettea. The Margarita is NOT mine.Me and Tequilla do not get along.

 Birthdayy Girl



 I am a princess, so when they tried to Ice me, I did not get on my knees.
I don't know, but it was gross. 

 Singing Don't Stop believing on your Birthday is a right of passage, obvi.



 
 Yea I don't know....


Another not so yummy shot.
I was getting Feisty at this point, clearly.
First Alcohol Purchase in PCB from a liquor store. 

 Continuing my Birthday Shenanigans in PCB.


Thank goodness there are no pictures of me spending 30 minutes puking everything out and then going back for more. I felt like death the next day, swore I would never do that again. I have been 98% successful so far. Regardless, I had the BEST time that night.



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment