Monday, October 20, 2014

I'm back!

Holy crap?! Has it really been over a month since I've blogged? Where does the time go??
So much has been going on, that I can't even begin to put it all on one post. I am going to do my best to summarize these past few weeks.


Went to Music Midtown. Saw Eminem Preform, so now my life is complete. Duh.







It's always a good feeling when I can attend a Georgia Southern Game here in Atlanta. We lost this game, but our boys did Great!










Hilary got Married last weekend! We all had a blast celebrating them and I couldn't be happier for her and Zach. 



Weekending

post signature

4 comments:

  1. You've been a busy lady!! I really love the color of your BM dresses - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i love your dress, and that colour is gorgeous on you! sounds like you've been busy having fun ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to have you back! Looks like you've had an awesome time! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you have been busy!!! I love that dress on you! Music Midtown!!!! I haven't been in years but it is always so much fun! Totally jealous you got to see E! My life would be complete too!

    ReplyDelete