Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Birthday Weekend

Thank you to everyone who has wished me a happy birthday this past weekend. I had the best weekend! 
Michael Kors presents is always a plus in my book!
These lovely ladies took me out to dinner at Barcelona on Friday night. Good friends, good food, and GOOD Sangrias! 


Saturday My cousin and Jessica took me to Sips N Strokes class. I HAD SO MUCH FUN. Keep in mind, I am NOT artsy at all. I could barely color within the lines when I was little, but this class was so much fun and the best part is you get to bring in your wine! :)  We went to the North Druid Hills area, but I know they have many more locations in the Atlanta Area. I loved our class, instructor was GREAT! 











BLOG TITLE

Weekending


The Hump Day Blog Hop
post signature

4 comments:

  1. I love that purse!!! I am hoping that MK graces my birthday too! Looks like you guys had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday! I didn't get online a lot of this weekend, so I missed it. I love those classes. They are really fun! I like the drawings you guys did, those are cute. It's a classy portrait so you could even hang it around the house. It looks like you had a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! Looks like you had a fabulous weekend :)

    Thanks for linking up with MMG!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your painting looks great!!! I'm artsy, but painting is always my biggest struggle so I love these classes where they walk you through step by step! Sangrias and dinner for a birthday sounds fab!

    ReplyDelete