Friday, February 28, 2014

Five on Friday


Happy Friday Y'all! 
Am I glad to see this week come to an end! 

1. So if you follow me on Twitter you might have seen a tweet here or there about going to Vegas this summer! so of course these past few days I've done nothing but obsess about Brit Brit and all my outfit choices for the trip.

2. I've already purchased some things! This top is from forever 21 and it screams VEGAS! Sequin and Vegas go together hand in hand, duh!


3. Everywhere i look, spring clothes are coming out. so of course I hit up target to look for some bathing suits. I've wanted a fringe bathing suit since last summer and was delighted when I saw target had them for $15! WIN! 
4.  Next week is Ashley's WEDDING weekend! Eekk where does the time go! 
all of next week I have a ton of things to do before heading up to Smyrna Thursday night! This is where my to- do lists always come in Handy! 
5. I have been wanting a monogrammed necklace for the longest time. Finally found one and am obsessed with it! They have a ton that you can get personalized right over HERE

Y'all have a great weekend!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. hi from the link up! That monogrammed necklace is too cute!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete