Happy Monday! My weekend was pretty packed. the Holiday season has been in full swing both at work and in my personal life, which is why this girl has been terrible at blogging. here is an update of the week. Saturday night we went to the annual Christmas party my former boss throws every year.
I have been wanting a new car for the longest time and have been debating whether i should get one this year or wait, obviously I could not wait any longer. Y'all meet Ruby!
Sunday Funday consisted of Brunching it up at The Nook! $2 mimosas and Tachos! YUM!
Happy Friday Y'all! I feel like it's been forever since I did one of these! Trying to get back on a regular blogging schedule but it is so hard this time of year.
1. The Sales Office got ourselves a KEURIG! Y'all have no idea how happy this makes me!
2. Thanks Pinterest for giving us ideas for Christmas gifts for our corporate accounts!
Packet of hot chocolate
3. Annual Hospitality Brunch! So much food and fun!
4. Liz mentioned this in her blog and I had to try it. I have been feeling SO SO tired lately and knew I had to do something. I've been taking these vitamins since Monday and have noticed an improvement. I haven't felt the need to take a nap after work all week and it has given me the motivation to get back into my routine of going to the gym after work instead!
5. which brings my to my 5th thing. Y'all have no idea how glad I am that i didn't wait until after the holidays to get my but back in the gym, that would have been a straight struggle.
Hope everyone had a great thanksgiving! I know I sure loved my 4 day weekend! Like always, it went by too fast. Even though I had to work on Wednesday I did not mind, we all got into the holiday spirit at work and baked cookies and started decorating.
Thanksgiving was spent with family and we are all just so excited with the arrival of Baby Madison who will be joining us very very soon! So this thanksgiving, I was of course most thankful for her. :)
Also. can I just say that black Friday was a fail for me this year. All I wanted was a keurig and found no good deals. Lame.